Tuesday's Teasers & New Releases 11.24.09

Who wants to go shopping?




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
Vanessa's Teaser:
"I can't stand one more minute of my life thinking that any day now some other man will scoop you up and have the life with you that I want. I want to wake up with you in the morning. I want to hand you your bathrobe when you get out of the shower. I want to find your favorite place to be kissed and I want to exploit it. Whether we sleep together or not, we can never go back to being just friends."
~Prologue from "It Happened One Night" by Lisa Dale

Isalys's Teaser:
"Anything to avoid saying the words - anything to avoid telling my one true love, my eternal partner, my soul mate for the last four hundred years, that while he may have given me eternity, I've brought us our end. I remain silent and still waiting for the sun to set until I finally turn to face him. Taking in his dark shadowy outline, nearly indistinguishable from the night, and speaking past the sting in my throat when I mumble, "Damen...baby...there's something I need to tell you."
~p. 5 from "Shadowland" by Alyson Noel

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison