Rant or Rave Monday 2.8.10

♥ Vanessa's Rave ♥


We are all about Alice in Wonderland lately! I just finished reading Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin and boy was it awesome!! I cannot stop Raving about this book. I will be posting the review for this awesome book in March, which is when we will be having an Alice in Wonderland challenge (The challenge will only last through the month of March. There WILL be a winner!)
I highly recommend this book! Isn't the cover great?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Isalys's Rave

A few weeks ago, Vane did an awesome POST featuring the new cover art for this special edition of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland". You can read all about the artist that designed this cover on the post.

Well, looky what I found =)

Barnes & Noble currently has a section reserved for Alice In Wonderland and during our last weekly excursion, we found it....yayyyy!

It is a hard cover book and if you remove the sleeve, the cover is black with a really nice metallic magenta "A" on the front. The paper is also higher density (photo-type) paper. It was worth paying $16.99 just to have this awesome book on my shelf.



5 comments:

  1. The art on that cover is amazing! Love it! I'm going to have to search for it at Barnes & Nobles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it! You girls are awesome! I just added your button to my blog ;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great looking cover! I think I'll go check out my own Borders now and see if I can find it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the review of this book - it's been on my radar!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison