US vs. UK (Round 3)

Welcome back to US vs. UK - Round 3

In honor of this week's release of Vampire Academy #5 Spirit Bound, we're going to face-off the US cover against its UK cousin.

And here they are:



I think I'mg also going to give my point to the US on this one. Although they are quite similar, I like the inclusion of the guy {Dimitri} on the cover as well as the fence detail on the bottom. The colors, although primarily red on the US cover, are also more vibrant.

What do you all think of them?

Other blogs participating in this meme are: The Book Shopaholic, The Bloody Bookaholic, and Wondrous Reads. Check out their blogs and vote on their selections for the week =)

5 comments:

  1. I definitely agree - I found the US cover to be a lot more eye-catching than the UK version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The US cover.. that's the first one right?? hehe
    I like both though.. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison