Full Steampunk Ahead - January Reviews!


Hi bloggy friends!

Please post your January reviews for the Full Steampunk Ahead Challenge below!

To learn more about this FANTABULOUS challenge click HERE.
This challenge is open to everyone all year long so it's never to late to sign up! Yayy!

What book will you be starting this challenge with?
I'm thinking I'll be starting it with Sapphique by Catherine Fisher. It's the second book in the Incarceron series.
I ♥ Incarceron!
Actually, come to think of it, I may re-read Incarceron again!

Anyhoo, good luck to all!
Happy new year!!


6 comments:

  1. I plan to read Sapphique by Catherine Fisher adn then City of Ashes and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare, so by the end of this month I will have at least read 3 for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to read Sapphique and Blameless (STILL haven't found time to read it!). I may get more read, but we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all three of the Parasol Protectorate books but only have the first review done. Others should be up soon! They were really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Clockwork Angel review is my second...I already reviewed Changeless but for another challenge^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH FINALLY! Got my first one up for this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read/reviewed INCARCERON and SOULLESS. Great books! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison