Cover Art: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Title: Silence
{Hush, Hush #3}
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Publish Date: October 4, 2011
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Pages: 400, Hard Cover

The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.


Wow...how gorgeous is this cover???

I love how the covers for this series are so intense and moving and really say a lot about the passion and sometimes darkness between Patch & Nora.  I must say that this cover is somewhat ominous so I'm very curious about what's going to happen next.




Now having seen all three...which is your favorite cover of the series?

I'm stuck between "Hush, Hush" and "Silence".  I like them both sooo much!  The cover for "Hush, Hush" is, quite frankly, phenomenal and unique in that there was no other cover quite like it in the YA market....but the cover for "Silence" just radiates depth and power.  Oh, decisions decisions!

13 comments:

  1. The covers for Hush, Hush and Silence have got to be some of my favorite covers of all time. WOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose this is another series I must put on my TBR list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca Fitzpatrick totally won the cover lottery! I'm not sure if any of them are my all-time favourite covers, but I do love how they all tie in together and convey the tone of the books. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover IS gorgeous! Must read now, I see...
    And Book Soulmates, I love your RAoK feature: I'm all about it!Maybe we could collaborate?
    Come join us at actionreaders.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gee I love this cover! I love all the covers. I really have to buy the physical books because they look so much nicer than the electronic versions.

    Thanks for posting the cover, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hush Hush wins for me but Silence is pretty gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get over how hot this cover is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These covers are really pretty. I bought Hush, Hush purely based on the cover. And because I'm a sucker for book series, I will end up buying all of them! YA isn't even my preferred genre. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen one person who doesn't like this cover yet!
    I love Hush Hush one more =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would blow those covers up and frame them. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am torn as well! Hush, Hush and Silence BOTH have my vote. They are just so breath taking!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must say, I absolutely ADORE the cover for Silence!! :D My inner hopeless-romantic approves, lol.

    I also love the cover for Hush, Hush, which is stunning and totally the numero uno reason why I decided to give the book a try!! :)

    As for Crescendo ... uh ... I sure hope Nora doesn't catch a cold ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was thinking the same thing, but then I saw a book at the bookstore that was created before Silence, that has the same theme. Its too similar to be an accident. If you take away Patch it has a girl who is standing on the rocks before the ocean and the waves are coming in. the color scheme is the exact same too!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison