Unbalanced...

This has been weighing on my mind lately and who better to turn to than my bloggy pals?  I feel unbalanced!

Life is a balancing act!  Personal time, work, family, friends, reading, blogging all demanding your attention.  At one point, work wasn't quite so busy, everyone was healthy and there were no personal issues and we had it all under control.  That's when our blog really flourished! Life changed, shit happened, priorities rearranged and we lost our balance.  I have tried and tried to regain it but I just can't seem to.

I have some amazing book and blogger friends who have offered nothing but kind words and support.  Yet, I still feel like I'm letting you guys down by not being consistent or even interesting with posts.

So here goes...

My name is Isalys and I've had thoughts of retiring from blogging.

BUT...

After thinking and thinking...and more thinking, I decided that I'm not ready to say good-bye.  I'm not ready to quit this place that Vanessa and I worked so hard to build.  I'm not ready to let go of something that has come to mean so much to me!  Our blog is more than a website.  It's a place where we've made friends, a place where we share, rant, rate, and commiserate over our common passion!

YET...

It's no longer enough to just love this place!  There's a lot of work involved and as much as I love it, I don't have the time or energy to devote to it like I used to which led me to a new thought: Should I redirect and focus my attention on other forms of blogging (Instagram, or maybe join someone's merry band of vloggers, or I have no idea what else)?

I need a new sense of direction.  I need to regain my balance because I'm not ready to quit you guys but I feel lost right now and no me gusta.

#end

Thanks for listening and I will gladly accept any words of wisdom you have

XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison